Do you want to reduce your energy bill and your impact on the environment? The installation of solar panels is an efficient solution. In addition, you can obtain public financial aid to reduce your expenses. Discover in this article these various aids and the necessary steps to benefit from them.


The government has decided to help individuals in financing solar panels. The investment premium called Prime à l'autoconsommation photovoltaïque is aimed at those who wish to install photovoltaic solar panels for their own consumption. The installations must have a power less than or equal to 100 kilowatt-peak. Otherwise, you must sell the surplus electricity you do not consume to your supplier. Don't forget to choose a qualified installer who has professional certification in order to benefit from this assistance. Also remember to estimate estimates with these specialists. In addition, you must apply for authorization from the town hall. This is a mandatory step to follow. You must also make a prior declaration of work. And finally, make a request to connect the installation. Your installer can take care of this.


The Anah or National Housing Agency grants a solar panel subsidy for people with limited resources. This aid can reduce your expenses by up to 50% during installation if you have a very modest income and by 35% if you have a modest income. To take advantage of it, you must follow the means test. This is the tax income taken into account for the year. Apart from state aid, you can also get state aid to install solar panels. These are local aids, and as the name suggests, they depend on the territory where you are installed.


This aid applies to expenses for the insulation of a house or equipment that helps to reduce energy. It provides a 30% tax deduction for individuals. You can benefit from this financial aid when installing hybrid, aerovoltaic and thermal solar panels. Indeed, all solar collectors may be eligible for this credit. It is intended for both owner-occupiers and tenants. Your dwelling must be your principal residence. Its construction must have been completed within two years of the start date. You must also have thermal cer